Tuesday, March 20, 2018

VOTE on your favorite colors!





Today is the day I'm in the bracket for showing off my color group, Heirloom Opal which was inspired by the opal shown above.


Go visit PaintBrush Studio Fabrics at the locations below and you can vote at each one. 

@PBStudios   (their IG handle)


I'm working on a design that represents a silver bracelet with an opal on it.  The colors are just luscious and I hope I'm capturing the mysterious sparks and flashes of color you see in an opal.  I'm still working out the design (ahem....I've been doing some seam ripping today and after reviewing my photos this evening...just saw another mistake!!) but I'm getting close.  Sorry for the poor photography - I'm at a quilt retreat and the lighting isn't the best.

Can you catch my goof up here?




I'm using two shades of silver (not shown in my palette) to represent the bracelet.  I'll share all the color choices individually when I'm finished.  

Whether you find my color group your favorite or Stephanie's (@spontaneousthreads) - enjoy the eye candy and vote.


Enjoy!!
Shelley






No comments:

Post a Comment