Friday, March 30, 2018

Mad for Solids 2018 - Go check it out!!

What I made with my collection



If you need inspiration or just need some guidance - go check out @PBstudios on Instagram.  They have been hosting a contest where 16 people chose color sets of 8 fabrics.  Each day, two sets are pinned against each other in a fierce battle for color domination.  You can help - vote for your favorite.  I'm in the mix and I've been lucky enough to make it to the final four.  I can assure you.....this will be the only final four I'm watching this year (hahaha - just not much of a basketball fan).  So go take a look and enjoy the eye candy.  And don't forget to vote - there will be a fabric prize given to participants!!

PBStudio Fabrics blog


Heirloom Opal collection



Happy Stitching and Happy Easter!





No comments:

Post a Comment