Saturday, March 31, 2018

Curated Quilts Triangles Mini challenge










Tada!  Here's my submission for Curated Quilts latest mini challenge.  Sizing up at 11.25 by 11.25 inches - it's much smaller than I usually make but it seemed to be just the right size for this project.   I enjoy their contests because they've been mini's and they have some criteria (color, feature, etc) so it's not an overwhelming endeavor.  Plus - it helps you grow as an artist.

You can find this and many other submissions here:

Curated Quilts


The colors this time were:


Pool blue, lime green, orange, light pink, berry pink and plum purple - descriptors not actual color names, and prints are always welcome. The quilt should use triangles and be square.



I think I'm calling this one Refraction.  I like the quilting lines inside the triangle and it reminds me of a prism a little bit.


I used a pale pink, lime green, mulberry, and orange thread in the quilting.


What are you working on today?
Happy stitching,
Shelley













No comments:

Post a Comment