Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Has it really been almost 2 months??

Sorry for the long absence.  Christmas, family, cooking, wrapping, traveling, parties, Santa, writing cards, napping, cooking, cleaning, birthdays, putting away decor, cleaning attics, etc., etc., etc.   I think you understand.  I'm just leaving a small post today...but I've got lots of catching up to do ...so, more soon.  Until then, here are some photos to whet your quilt appetite:









Ping is doing just fine, in case you were wondering.  She had a great holiday and is dreaming about all the quilts we are going to make in 2016.

1 comment:

  1. oh! I am in love with that blue polish! Cutest kitty on a hexie sofa! Hexie's like my sofa block, lol.
    Now that you're back, keep posting girl!
    Leeanna

    ReplyDelete