Saturday, February 20, 2016

The scene of the crime- gory quilting photos...

I rearranged my sewing room and wound up moving my design wall.  It's close to perfect only I can't take a photograph directly in front of it.  Despite that little issue -  I love my design wall.  





I'm not the only one who seems to love the wall.  Three times now, I have entered my quilting sanctuary to find it vandalized.  What miscreant would desecrate my design wall...AND take the time to come back to the scene of the crime a total of three times?  Who would risk that?





Look at that guilty face....
Rub my belly or the wall gets it...AGAIN!

Is it boredom?  Loneliness?  Despondent?   No, she's just a bad seed....
Hahahaha - what you gonna do about it???


Seriously....three times?

If you stop rubbing...that wall is coming down!

What can I say.  I love that hairy hooligan....
Demo'ing walls makes you very tired.....














3 comments:

  1. LOL! My friend has the same problems with her two kitties. She's going to try this tutorial from Sew Katie Did... https://sewkatiedid.wordpress.com/2011/04/08/whats-an-artist-to-do-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      Thanks for sharing that link. That might be exactly what I need to do... I was "hit" again on Sunday. That cat is relentless....

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete