Sunday, October 1, 2017

Don't drop your computer - two posts in two days. I'm going for a record here...

News flash.  Mini quilts are like mini M&Ms.  you can't have just one can you?   I literally came in out of working on weeding my garden to make this mini.  It's another entry for the Curated Quilts 2nd Mini contest.

I was pulling those weeds and thinking about how much  I love being out in the country.  Weeds and all.  But I was also thinking about how the city is slowing creeping into our agricultural area (which creates the wonderful buffer from the city) and how I'd hate to be stuck in all the urban crawl (and...there is no political agenda here -it's strictly just a comment...).

Bingo.  Inspiration.  Tired of weeding.

and this is the result.  I'm calling this one - Little Log Cabin lost in the city.  Lots of matchstick quilting in a chartreuse color.  Thank you Aurifil - you make some luscious colors.  It's 10.5 x 12 inches.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment