Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I'm in the Championship....

Carnival palette
Almost finished with my runner made from the palette


Ok folks - it's go time.  I made it to the Championship!!  Thank you , thank you, thank you to all of you who voted so far.  This link : Inspired by Fabric Blog is open for the final contest and only until noon CST tomorrow.   To vote, you simply leave the palette name and the curator's name in the comment section.  This last voting session is especially great as one lucky voter will be chosen to receive a package of fabric in their curator's palette.

It's between me and Lorna McMahon of Sew Fresh Quilts .  Vote your heart...hopefully it's mine but  you can't go wrong with either palette - they are both beautiful.  Both of us had interesting inspirations behind our color choices that made them special.  My inspiration was the carnivals and festivals of spring.  Cotton candy, the rides, flowers, and all of those fun things we do when creeping out of winter and breathing in the first spring air.








A huge thank you to Paintbrush Studio Fabrics.  They made this contest possible and with 84 solid colors to choose from - there is a lot to like.  They are giving away One Yard Cuts!!  of the winning palette - which means someone is getting 8 yards of lovely fabric to pet and cuddle with!  So don't wait anymore - go vote and GOOD LUCK!!!




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I'll pop over and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I voted! Looks like it is going to be a very close race!! Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on making it to the championship! I voted for you, because I absolutely love the colors you chose! The other palette is beautiful as well, but I am so drawn to the Carnival colors! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration ! Did you win? Thank you for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete